Whatever I do I always have a voice in the back of my mind asking, "would mother approve?" Mom isn't the disapproving type at all. She is the encouraging, supportive, loving type. The perfect Mom. Which makes the answer to the question that much more important.
I've learned so much from my Mom. I've learned to be kind and giving. I've learned that a little selfishness helps you be a better person too. I've learned that even though life can be so very serious, you need to make time for fun. I've learned how to be a good mom, a good wife and dedicated professional. I've also learned that sometimes you can't be perfect in everything you do all of the time, but I didn't learn that from Mom, because she is perfect in everything she does.
Mom read my blog today. I think she approves.
No comments:
Post a Comment