So, I'm not sure why my 11 year boy old doesn't like to be clean. It's amazing to me why we have the same arguments every day too. Nothing changes, you need to take a shower in the evening...this should not be a surprise, this is our routine...and yet, my boy will pull out every excuse to avoid the unavoidable. Kiss the dog, wait for his sister (15 years old), finish his glass of milk, get to the commercial, etc...
As the day winds down, like many, many others (a little frustration, a bit of whining, two kisses goodnight), I look forward to another minor argument in less than 10 hours, the combing of the hair!
And now I hear the shower running, but more importantly I hear my son singing from the shower (upstairs) at the top of his lungs! I think it's the Hallelujah song, and it makes me chuckle.
No comments:
Post a Comment