I'm a bit "snappy" at my favorite (besides my kids) person in the world....you wont read this, but sorry Harry. I have so much going on in my mind. In 2 weeks I will say to myself, "thanks for worrying for nothing, my crazy mind just gave me 1000 more gray hairs."
But right now I have a TON going on.
Work; I am not going to make my number unless all the stars align and a minor miracle happens, it's the least of my worries, but the biggest thing I should be concentrating on. I'm trying so hard, working so hard.
My baby boy; We'll be going for an MRI on Tuesday (5 more days) to "rule out" anything that may be causing his "sudden onset of alternating esodeviation"...8 months ago I noticed his left eye pointing in towards his nose. Apparently it is extremely rare for this to happen at 10 years old. I can't help thinking about what they would be looking for. Research tells me that MRI's detect vascular issues and tumors. It's so hard to function...even though the doctor says that they would be very surprised if they found anything. Thanks for the encouragement.
My baby girl; Mackenzie will turn 16 in August. I want that day and her celebration to be everything she hopes for. Her dad (my favorite person in the world besides my kids) is being way too practical. We'll get on the same page, but this week I wont lose a debate. (sorry again babe, even though you will never read this.)
20th High School Reunion on Saturday...just cost me (us) $170.00. I better have fun...sorry if I don't remember your name.
No comments:
Post a Comment