Saturday, July 12, 2014
Back at it!
5 years ago I began a blog that lasted a little over a month. At that time I thought I was ready to share my thoughts with the world (or whoever wanted to read them). When you open yourself up you need to be ready for comments, jokes and judgment (good and bad)...I guess I wasn't. I never realized how sensitive I was, after all, for those who know me know I consider myself a turtle and let everything roll off my back! But 5 years more...eh hem..."mature"...and just a little prodding from a person that back on 7/17/09 "made my day", I am going to try this once again.
My life hasn't so much changed in 5 years as it has evolved. My 15 year old daughter then, will be a senior in college next month. My 11 year old son then, is now learning to drive, has a girlfriend and is starting to talk about college. (He'll be so happy that he'll be a subject of future blogs!) Hubby still makes my day, dogs still chew my shoes, we bought 2 new cars,...we've lost a cat and a bird, but gained another cat and a bearded dragon.(Stories that may make great future blog posts!) I've lost some friends (that I still think about all of the time) and gained new ones. I've held on to my best friends without a doubt...they know who they are.
Health and wellness have become a passion of mine, we garden more, eat better and still love life...every day. We have new challenges and more things to appreciate.
Tonight we celebrate my mother's 71st birthday. I can't wait to hug her. I am blessed to have such an amazing woman as my mom. There is so much to say about Theo Jean, that to tack it on to the end of this reintroduction would be a disservice. Stay tuned for more about her, and us, as I continue to document the "Cohn Chronicles".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOw! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to reading more :)
ReplyDelete